Salesperson – Full time
We are AlterMedia, Inc., a Burbank, CA based software development company catering primarily to the film, video, television, commercial production, and recording industries. We are the creator and developer of Studio Suite, the industry’s leading studio management platform. Over the past 17 years, more than 1,500 companies in 46 states and 50 countries have used Studio Suite to solve some of their most complicated problems.
We are in an aggressive growth phase, expanding our sales, marketing, and support teams significantly. Sales applicants should be bright, motivated and engaged, and posses a strong desire to join an organization where they will work hard, but make a real difference. You’ll need to be comfortable with all forms of technology, especially as it relates to film, video, and audio production workflows. You must also have a strong working knowledge of the social media and on-line environments. The ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative, while demonstrating a strong ability to empathetically engage our customer base.
This person will report to the COO & CEO and be a key component of our team, working closely with our support, customer service and development teams, to guarantee that we deliver an industry-leading product and insure the best possible user experience.
We are looking for a professional who is as passionate about what we do as we are.
In this job, you will:
- Obtain familiarity with our various software platforms and online presence, online resources across multiple industries, and industry trade groups
- Generate, cultivate, and document field-based and on-line sales pipelines
- Follow up on sales leads
- Mine AlterMedia’s database for potential sales opportunities
- Confidently demonstrate Studio Suite to prospects
- Provide back up customer service and support functions
- Participate in marketing activities including after hour industry networking functions and trade shows
- Increase the awareness and understanding of Studio Suite to targeted industries, customers, and prospects
- Represent AlterMedia and Studio Suite with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism
- Salary depending on experience
- Monthly bonus based on clearly defined goals
- Holiday pay
- Sick time
- Who you are, how you work, and how you solve problems is more important than what you’ve done
- 1-5 years of sales and/or customer service/support experience
- Tech marketing and/or sales experience a plus
- Entertainment or production industry experience puts you at the top of the list
FileMaker Pro 13, SQL, PHP, HTML, XML
FileMaker Pro 13, Studio Suite X, familiarity with audio / video / film production & post-production workflows.
We are looking for full-time, part-time, and contract positions. You would need to work at our office in Burbank, CA.