Category Archives: Blog
In an era where everything is automated, it is nice to know you can still get someone on the phone or have someone call you back. At AlterMedia, we believe in providing support to our customers with a personal touch. Whether it’s support, training, workflow questions, or customizations, we have your back.
Our personalized support covers:
* Unlimited calls and emails
* Minimal modifications and adjustments to your system
* Basic customization via remote
* Answers to your questions
* Eligibility for discount pricing on future upgrades
Get 2016 off to a great start with Studio Suite Xi v2
Save up to 30% OFF
(contact Sales now for details)
Discount on New Purchases Only. Financing available.
You’ve been thinking about it, here is your opportunity to save and get the very latest features at the same time!
Don’t wait, call or email NOW!
Announcing major new features!*
- Gantt Graphing
- Microsoft Exchange / Outlook / 365 Calendar Sync
- Task Approval Mechanism with Notifications
- Annual Maintenance Cost Tracking with Expiration Notifications in Equipment
- Improved Multi-currency Handling
- Improvements in WebDirect and iOS usability
- Improved Call Sheets
- Added calendar sync to Outlook via Exchange
- Added Day Units View, Callbacks, and colored PDF Printing in the Studio Suite Calendar
- Added export to Xero Accounting
- Updated “Skip Multi-Event Handler” to be considered from more locations
- New project file features: make invoices from project budgets, display source of invoices made from projects, and “Invoiced Status” smart checkbox mechanism
- Improved Reports
*requires filemaker 14, contact sales for eligibility
You’ve been thinking about it. Get the very latest features!
Scheduling / Project Management / Contact Management / Inventory tracking and Equipment rental / Media Asset Management / Budgeting and Invoicing
We’re very excited about the new release, and will be supporting it soon, but not yet. We’re still waiting on some 3rd party components to be updated, and still conducting tests. You may go ahead and download this new version, but Studio Suite X and Xi will not run on it yet. Stay tuned, we’ll send out an e-blast as soon as we’re fully 15 compatible!
Start the New Year Right!
Join us for a webinar:
Getting Started with Studio Suite Xi
Thursday January 22 @ 1pm PST, 4pm EST
Designed for those new to the world of Studio Suite, we’ll go over some basics, and the initial setup of your Company, Contacts, Users, Rooms, Equipment, Services, Rates, etc, and create a simple Project.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
2015 Webinar Series
This is the first of a series of user-requested webinars planned throughout 2015. If you’d like to suggest a topic for a webinar (we’re all ears!) just we’d love to hear about it in the comments!
In other news…
2014 had the strongest growth of any year in AlterMedia’s history, and we wanted to take a moment to share a few milestones we achieved:
Best Sales Year by 125% (over our previous best, 2013)
Best Sales Month by 135% (over previous best in 2013)
Best uptake on new release by 186% (over previous best – SSX)
Big Thanks to everyone who’s helped us build and grow the best Studio & Production Management Software in the biz!
We’ve attracted some attention from the press as well – read a few recent write-ups from VideoMaker, Doddle, NY Production & Post News and Randi Altman’s PostPerspective here.
AlterMedia CEO Joel Stoner will be presenting Studio Suite at the Topanga Canyon Apple store on Jan 21st at 8:30 AM. See you there!