Studio Suite is a complete media scheduling software and digital asset management system that enables you to manage all of your digital media and asset management workflows. Digital assets are logged in relation to a project and automatically stored on the server and accessible to all Studio Suite users.
The Library module tracks all media in your library (tapes, CD’s, DVD’s, disks, drives, reels, etc.).
- Log media asset
- Assign media assets to Projects
- Attach files to media assets
- Log Media in and out
- Control media asset rates
- QC reporting
- Gather more meta-data than before with DiskLog
- FTP and logging
The Media Inventory module allows you to manage your blank/virgin media (tapes, discs, drives, etc.) inventories.
- Displays minimum stock levels, ‘on-order’ amounts, costs, vendors, etc.
- Automatic alerts when inventory levels get low
- Price replacement media with different vendors
- Automatically create purchase orders for low stock Items
- Reserves media inventory based on needs assigned in a Project
- Log and edit information about your media
- Control media rates